Blu Sky Web Solutions in partnership with Nancy Reynolds from Ithaca College, have been hard at work to launch an updated series of Finger Lakes 3.0 Survey and Personalized Feedback Report (PFR) components.
Now available is a Finger Lakes 3.0 Survey that provides a more customizable experience that will also assist with expanding the Finger Flakes 3.0 Personalized Feedback Report (PFR).
FL 3.0 vs FL 2.0 Changes Include:
- Additional ways to cite data sources
- Detailed improvements to student’s college goals
- New feedback charts on marijuana usage patterns
(adapted with permission from Tom Fontana of the University of Vermont)
- Interactive sections on marijuana usage
- E-cigarette feedback
- Expenditure feedback (adapted with permission
from Tom Fontana of the University of Vermont)
- New biphasic graphic (used with permission from Dr.
Dolores Cimini of the University of Albany)
- Alcohol/Marijuana Acceptability scale format
changes (used with permission from Tom Fontana of the University of Vermont)
- Revised language in various sections
- “Risk Area Summary” to recap feedback in session
- Importance and Confidence Rulers are now
interactive rather than provided directly in the survey
- Expanded “Change-Plan” page.
- Overall improved graphics
Blu Sky Web Solutions would like to thank Nancy Reynolds (Ithaca College), Tom Fontana (University of Vermont), and Dr. Dolores Cimini (University of Albany) for their contributions to the new Finger Flakes 3.0 Survey and PFR components.
Please contact Josef@bluscs.com to receive a copy of the newly launched Finger Lakes 3.0 Survey
-The Blu Sky team-